Original list here.
- Bike through Italy, Safari in Kenya, dance in the streets of Brazil, snorkel around the Australian reef, pray in Palestine and take a photo sitting cross-legged on the floor in the square in front of the Kremlin.
Update: Spent 3 months living on my own in Dubai, but no such luck on above countries just yet.
- Learn a new language (flexible on what the language is, although leaning towards Spanish due to the abundance of practice buddies).
Update: Have commenced French classes.
- Learn to play one jazz song on my piano or Sax.
Update: Have commenced guitar classes, learned “Autumn Leaves” on the guitar! I love that song.
- Write and publish a book that means a lot to me and which becomes a worldwide (ok, fine! regional or local) best-seller.
Update: AIWA BA2A 🙂 See you all at the launch tonight!
- Jump out of a plane (preferably with a co-conspirator who understands the beauty of that experience).
- Drive a fancy sports car (hopefully my own) on a clear highway at more than 220 KM/H. (Yes, once a gaming junkie forever a gaming junkie; feel free to roll your eyes!)
Update: Bought Marlboro red two seater 🙂
- Start my own business consultancy firm.
- Have an interesting conversation with Queen Rania of Jordan. (I’ve already heard her speak live and that was very inspirational.)
- Get cited as someone’s role model!
Update: Jessyz and Gjoez rock!
- Write a hit rock song.
- Study abroad.
- Speak at an international (economic) forum.
- Be the best boss that I can.
- Inspire people.
- Climb Kilimanjaro with Sara 🙂
What is on your bucket lists?!