Now, I stand to gain/lose absolutely nothing by this, no vested interest in the Pepsi or Coca Cola companies what-so-ever. However, I have a genuine curiosity and a love for the game they call Marketing.
So, kindly indulge me, humor me the airheadedness of my questions:
1) Did you watch/listen to the new Coca Cola Zero campaigns?
2) Are you male or female?
3) What was your impression?
4) For guys, did you feel the ad spoke to you, targeted you as a consumer?
5) Did any of the women find it offensive or irritating or both?
6) How many guys out there actually stay up late to watch an Arabic soap?
Was just talking to some friends about how badgered I am by the campaign, I feel offended and completely alienated!
For the Coca Cola company; curious, did your market research people tell you your target customers were young men aged 14-30? Cause the ad sure reflects that!
Just a thought!