- USA gets it’s first black president! (Personally, couldn’t care less, but have really good friends who are mega Obama supporters who have GOT HOPE 😉 so for their sake, YAY them!!)
- I spent at least 2 hours in Banque Misr trying to get a statement of my account for the last 6 month in English printed on the bank official letter head and stamped (needed it for official business). Apparently I would have had better luck if I had asked for one of her kidneys with a side of grey matter!!!
- Banque Misr’s system operates only in ARABIC!
- Printing on bank official letter head is against company policy!!
- She could provide a document stating stock rather than flow on bank official letter head in Arabic if I could wait another hour, or in English if I can spare a week because it has to be sent to the HQ for translation!!!
- Our company valet in parking my car on the pavement somewhere managed to nip some oil cable and crack some sorta container resulting in a pool of wasted Mobil1 and an inoperable vehicle. I spent the majority of the remainder of my day coordinating with the valet, the mechanic and my helpful in-house office boy to get the task done. It took 4 bloody hours to weld the damn thing!! Elhamdollelah happy to report that my car is fully operational and good to go (for now).