Om Luji tagged me so interrupting my Ramadan break to bring you these short messages.
Five things that make being a three year old great:
- Almost everything is a new experience and results in a thrill of discovery.
- No matter what you wear or how dishevelled you are you always look cute as a button.
- You have your whole life before you, you could be anyone, do anything.
- Making friends is a breeze, almost all the kids around have similar interests and want to play.
- You have a license to question. Which everybody tolerates and encourages.
If you are reading and care to be tagged, Tag you’re IT! 😛