1. You used to buy cassette singles… and still have some stashed somewhere
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton
3. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
4. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own. 5. You owned those lil’ Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls (or your sister did).
6. You know that “WOAH” comes from Joey on Blossom
7. Two words: Hammer Time!
8. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars… and spokey-dokies or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect
9. You watched “Duck Tales” (Woo ooh!)
10. You (your sister, cousins) wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
11. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen..and still know the turtles names.
12. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
13. L.A. Gear….need I say more?
14. You know the profound meaning of “WAX ON, WAX OFF”
15. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us…head-to-toe)
16. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
17. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
18. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
19. You still get the urge to say “NOT” after every sentence.
20. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
21. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
22. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
23. You have ever played with a Skip-It or Elastix
24. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
25. You’ve gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
26. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
27. You wore socks scrunched down
28. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
29. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
30. You know what it meant to say “Care Bear Stare!!”
31. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and & My Little Pony Tales
32. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
33. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
34. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool…and don’t even flinch when people refer to them as “NKOTB”
35. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on “Saved By The Bell,” The ORIGINAL class.
36. You know all the words to Bon Jovi – SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
37. You just sang those words to yourself.
38. Homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)
39. You had a mullet!
40. You still sing “We are the World”
41. You owned a bannana clip.
42. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
43. You’re still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren’t you!
Song of the day: Naturally 😉 is Bon Jovi “You give love a bad name”