Tagged by OpeRon.
This took quite a bit of thought.. here you go:
1) I honestly believe that Rowling based Hermoine Granger on my childhood, where else would you find a brilliant annoying geeky know-it-all teacher’s pet?? Where?
2) I’m excessively paranoid when it comes to my health, I always think things are worse than they are.
3) I always solve my exams back to front, I also read newspapers and magazines that way.
4) I played the saxophone for 6 month before deeming it a lost cause.
5) I always hate book endings… always.. irrespective of the book or author.. I’m under the arrogant notion that they (or of course I) could’ve done better.
OK tagged everybody on my blogroll and anybody who would be bothered.